(University of Delhi),
New Delhi - 110 043.
Bhagini Nivedita College invites application on plain paper for the following Non-Teaching post reserved for Persons with Disabilities :
Name of Post
No. of posts & Category
Pay Band and Grade Pay
Rs. 5200 - 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
37 years (42 years for SC / ST and 40 years for OBC)
A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with at-least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University.
Having a speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi typewriting through Computers.
Degree / Diploma in Computer Application / Science and knowledge of operation of latest packages relating to Pay Roll, Accounts, MIS, etc.
Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
Scheme of Examination : Candidates will be required to appear & qualify in the test in
General Intelligence - 50 marks
General Awareness - 50 marks
General English - 50 marks
Numerical Ability - 50 marks.
The general candidates will have to obtain at least 45% marks in each of the four components and 55% marks in aggregate to make them eligible for aptitude test.
However, the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC categories will be given 5% relaxation in the required minimum marks i.e. they will have to obtain 40% in each of the components and 50% in the aggregate.
Out of the candidates, who qualify in the written test, will be required to appear and pass Typing Test at a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English Typing and essay test of one hour duration carrying 100 marks.
General Note :
1. College reserves the right to change / alter the nature and number of posts / and fill or not fill any or all the posts advertised.
2. Candidate's already in service should send their application through proper channel.
3. The candidates may specifically mention in their application the category to which they belong i.e. UR / SC / ST / OBC.
4. The candidates are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide O.M. No.36035/2004-Estt (Res) dated 29.12.2005.
The format is available in the website : www.persmin.nic.in.
5. SC / ST / OBC candidates are required to furnish caste certificate from competent authority as per formats given in college website www.bhagininiveditacollege.in.
6. The OBC candidates should enclose self declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma as given in college website.
7. Upper age limit for candidates in University of Delhi will be relaxed as per rules.
8. All statements made in the application must be supported by attested copies of certificates / testimonials.
9. No enquiry will be entertained with regard to application form.
10. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
11. Applications should reach this office within one month from the date of publication of this advertisement.