Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Job Recruitment 2014
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology,
Sathyamangalam – 638 401,
Phone No : 04295 226000,
Fax : 04295 226666,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bitsathy.ac.in
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology invites applications for the posts for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Manager Accounts.
1. Name of the Post : Mechanical Engineering
( Specialization : M E Industrial Safety & Engg / Thermal Engg / Manufacturing Engg / Automobile Engg ) Mathematics English
2. Name of the Post : Manager – Accounts
CA / ICWA (Inter / Final) with 5 years experience or M Com / MBA ( Finance ) with 7 – 10 years experience. Should have excellent administrative skills. Would be overall in-charge of the entire accounts functions including preparation of annual budget and finalisation of accounts
Application Last Date : Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate. Apply 23rd July, 2014 within 15 days to The Principal
***Qualification, Experience & Remuneration as per AICTE norms
Departments for BIT Faculty Jobs :
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Textile Technology
- Fashion Technology
- Computer Applications
- Management Studies
Qualifications & Experience BIT Erode Jobs : As per AICTE Norms.
Benefits for Faculty Jobs in BIT Erode :
- AICTE sixth pay scales along with Dearness Allowance and Provident Fund.
- Extra Allowances for candidates with Ph.D.
- Higher starting pay for deserving candidates.
- Full Registration Fee Sponsorship for part – time Ph.D.
- Recognized Centre for Ph.D. work in all the above disciplines.
- Financial support for National / International paper presentation.
- 50% share in Consultancy Revenue.
- 2.5% Incentives for Funded Research Projects from Management.
- Rent – free fully furnished accommodation with treated water, uninterrupted power supply and free internet connectivity.
- CBSE & Matriculation Higher Secondary School run by the Management for the Children of faculty members.
- Hospital with good facilities round – the – clock.
- To and fro II class train fare will be paid to Ph.D. candidates attending the interview.
- Retired persons from institutions / industries may also apply.
Note : Apply to the Chief Executive within 15 days ( dated 9th July, 2014 to 23rd July, 2014 ) .