Kumaraguru College of Technology Job Vacancies 2012
Kumaraguru College of Technology,
( Autonomous Institution Affiliated to Anna University, Approved by AICTE Accredited by NBA & NAAC ),
Coimbatore – 641 049.
Kumaraguru College of Technology ( KCT ), Coimbatore is a premier self financing institution in Tamilnadu offering high quality education for almost 3 decades. The college offers 13 Undergraduate & 14 Postgraduate programmers. Excellent academic & research ambience, state of the art infrastructure & amenities and experienced, committed faculty are salient features of this institution. The college seeks applications for the following positions:
Name of the post : Student’s Welfare Manager.
Qualification and Experience for Students Welfare Manager Jobs : Graduate below 40 years with minimum 10 years relevant experience. Should be a good team leader, well versed in MS Office & MIS and efficient management of hostels.
Student Welfare Manager Job Description 2012 : Maintaining excellent relationship with students, parents and other departments. Encouraging student related activities ( sports & extra curricular activities ).
Name of the Post : Purchase Manager.
Qualification and Experience for Purchase Manager Jobs : M.E. / B.E. Civil with 12 – 15 years experience in handling projects independently.
Purchase Manager Job Description 2012 :
- Vetting structural details & designs submitted by architect.
- Ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Managing daily site activities.
- Ensuring safety of workers in the project.
- Routine civil maintenance.
Name of the Post : Public Relation Officer.
Qualification and Experience for Public Relation Officer Jobs : Post graduate having strong communication skills with minimum 5 – 10 years relevant experience.
Public Relation Officer Job Description 2012 : Co-coordinating Public Relations, Media Relations, Branding, Marketing and Event Management.
Name of the Post : Liaison Officer.
Educational Qualification and Experience for Liaison Officer : Graduate preferably with 5 – 10 years relevant experience. Excellent Liaisoning skills.
Liaison Officer Job Description 2012 : Ensure compliance of statutory procedures and standards.
- Interested candidates may apply with complete resume and scanned copies of certificates along with a recent passport size photo within 10 days from the publication of this advertisement ( dated 10th October, 2012 ) by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kumaraguru College of Technology Walk in with required documents on any working day or send us.