Institute of Secretariat Training & Management Jobs Vacancies 2013
Institute of Secretariat Training & Management,
Department of Personnel & Training,
Jnu (Old Campus ),
Old Palme Marg,
New Delhi – 110 067,
Phone No : 26102597,
Fax : 26104183.
Institute of Secretariat Training & Management New Delhi filling up of faculty post of Additional Director on deputation basis in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, New Delhi Reg by appointment on deputation basis from amongst suitable and eligible officers working under Central Government.
Name of the Post : Additional Director.
Number of the Additional Director Jobs : 1 ( One ).
Pay Scale for Additional Director Jobs : PB – 4 37400 – 67000 + Grade Pay of 8700/-.
Age Limit : Not Exceeding 56 Years as on closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
Eligibility for Additional Director Jobs :
- Accounts / Audit Officers from any organized Accounts Department. ( or )
- Section Officers of the Central Secretariat Service or Officers holding post in the Pay Band – 2 of 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade Pay of 4800/- ( Pre – Revised Scale of pay of ^50 – 10,500/- or equivalent ), who have undergone training in the Cash and Accounts in the Institute of Secretariat Training ad Management or equivalent and Possesses experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work.
- Subordinate Accounts Service qualified Accountant with 3 year’s service in the grade from any of the organized Accounts and Audit Department of the Government of India.
Additional Director Jobs Responsibilities 2013 :
- To Schedule organize and direct training programmes for supercisory and operating level oficers of the Central / state Governments, autonomous bodies etc.
- To Produce training materials, case studies, practical experiences, etc.
- To assist the Director of the Institute in Administrative and Training matters.
- While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct.
- It may also be confirmed that in the event of selection for appointment, the officer concerned will be relieved of his duties.
- Applications received after the closing date or without prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected.
- Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- Applications of only such officers / candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with
- Bio – data ( in quadruplicate ) in the proforma.
- Attested photocopies of ACRs / APARs for the last five years.
- Vigilance clearance.
- Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last ten years.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Cadre Clearance.
- It is requested that applications ( in quadruplicate ) of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the
Under Secretary ( LTDP – ISTM ),
Department of personnel & training,
Block – IV,
4th floor ( room no. 416 ),
JNU ( OLD ) campus,
New Delhi – 110 067.
- Application should be send within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar ( dated 2nd February, 2013 to 8th February, 2013 ).
- The officers selected shall be entitled to ‘training allowance’ on their basic pay drawn at such rate as may be determined by the Government of India from time to time.