New Delhi – 110 029.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is established as an Institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament and is a premier medical college-and hospital in New Delhi, India.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens by the Director, AIIMS, for the following temporary faculty postsion regular basis to utilize their services in the field of teaching, research and patient care etc. :-
|SI. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts & Reservation|
|01||Assistant Professor of Anatomy||-||-||-||01|
|02||Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital||02||01||-||01|
|03||Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology||-||-||-||01|
|04||Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre||-||-||-||01|
|05||Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology for Centre for Dental Education & Research||02||-||-||-|
|06||Assistant Professor of Cardiac Anaesthesia||01||01||-||-|
|07||Assistant Professor of Neuro- Anaesthesia for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre||02||-||-||01|
|08||Assistant Professor of Biochemistry||02||-||-||-|
|09||Assistant Professor of Ocular Biochemistry||-||-||-||01|
|10||Assistant Professor of Biophysics||02||-||-||-|
|11||Assistant Professor of Molecular Biology for Department of Gastroenterology||-||-||-||01|
|12||Assistant Professor of Biostatistics||-||-||-||01|
|13||Assistant Professor of Biostatistics for National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre||01||-||-||-|
|14||Assistant Professor of Statistics & Demography for Department of Obst. & Gynae.||01||-||-||-|
|15||Lecturer in Nursing||02||-||-||01|
|16||Assistant Professor of Community Medicine||-||-||-||01|
|17||Assistant Professor of Endocrinology & Metabolism||01||-||-||-|
|18||Assistant Professor of Forensic Medicine||-||-||-||01|
|19||Assistant Professor of Gastroenterology||01||-||-||01|
|20||Assistant Professor of Hospital Administration||03||01||01|
|21||Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology||01||-||-||01|
|22||Assistant Professor of Medicine||01||-||-||01|
|23||Assistant Professor of Nephrology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre||01||-||-||-|
|24||Assistant Professor of Nuclear Medicine||01||-||-||-|
|25||Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01||-||-||-|
|26||Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (ART)||-||01||-||-|
|27||Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre||01||-||-||-|
|28||Assistant Professor of Reproductive Biology||-||-||-||01|
|29||Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics||-||-||-||01|
|30||Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine ( Orthopaedics )||-||-||-||01|
|31||Assistant Professor of E.N.T||-||-||-||01|
|32||Assistant Professor of Speech Pathology / Audiology||01||-||-||-|
|33||Assistant Professor of Pathology||01||01||-||-|
|34||Assistant Professor of Cyto-Pathology||01||-||-||-|
|35||Assistant Professor of Cardiac Pathology||-||-||-||01|
|36||Assistant Professor of Pathology for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital||01||-||-||-|
|37||Assistant Professor of Laboratory Oncology 0||2||-||01||01|
|38||Assistant Professor of Physiology||01||01||-||-|
|39||Assistant Professor of Ocular Pharmacology||-||01||-||-|
|40||Assistant Professor of Psychiatry for National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre||03||-||-||02|
|41||Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology for Department of Psychiatry||01||-||-||-|
|42||Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology for National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre||01||-||-||01|
|43||Assistant Professor of Health Education for Centre for Community Medicine||01||-||-||-|
|44||Assistant Professor of Paediatric Surgery||01||-||-||-|
|45||Assistant Professor of Community Ophthalmology||01||-||-||01|
|46||Assistant Professor of Radio- Diagnosis||02||01||-||-|
|47||Assistant Professor of Cardiac Radiology||-||-||-||01|
|48||Assistant Professor of Neuro- Radiology||-||-||-||01|
|49||Assistant Professor of Radio- Diagnosis for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital||01||-||01||01|
|50||Assistant Professor of Surgery||01||-||-||-|
|51||Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology||01||01||-||01|
|52||Assistant Professor of Urology||01||-||-||-|
|53||Assistant Professor of Urology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre||-||-||-||01|
|54||Assistant Professor of Cardiology||01||-||-||01|
|55||Assistant Professor of Cardiology for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre||01||-||-||-|
|56||Assistant Professor of C.T.V.S.||-||01||-||-|
|57||Assistant Professor of Intensive Care for CTVS including Cardiac Transplantation Programs||01||-||-||-|
|58||Assistant Professor of Neurology||-||-||-||01|
|59||Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery||01||-||-||01|
|60||Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery for Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre||01||-||-||-|
|61||Assistant Professor of Radiotherapy||01||-||-||01|
|62||Assistant Professor of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance||01||-||-||01|
|63||Assistant Professor of Medical Physics for Department of Nuclear Medicine (Non-Medical)||01||1||-||-|
|Pay Band||For Assistant Professor||PB-3-
15600-39100/- (Plus NPAfor medical candidates only), subject to minimum Pay of
30,000/- with Academic Grade Pay of
|For Lecturer in Nursing||PB-3-
15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of
- All posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Delhi / New Delhi.
- Upper Age Limit for AIIMS : 50 (Fifty) years. However, relaxable for Government Servants, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or otherwise exceptionally qualified applicants up-to 5 years and 3 years in the case of Other Backward Classes candidates.
- Application Fee :
500/- ( 100 for SC/ST candidates ) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, AIIMS” payable at “New Delhi”. The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
- Applicants are required to ensure their eligibility in all respects before applying.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up-to the last date for submission of applicants, will not be considered.
- The effective date up-to which the requisite experience must be completed is 31-12-2011.
- The prescribed application form in PDF format along-with relevant information carrying the prescribed qualifications and experience for the above posts will be available on the Institute’s websites: www.aiims.ac.in & www.aiims.edu with effect from 01-05-2011.
- The applicants are required to submit the prescribed application form in 03 sets duly filled in all respects along with self-attested certificates/ testimonials, other relevant documents etc., a recent passport-size photograph and demand draft of requisite amount to the following address:-
Chief Administrative Officer Administrative Block,
New Delhi – 110 029.
- The applicants, who wish to apply for more than one post, must submit separate application with 03 sets of application for each post(s). Accordingly, they must also submit the requisite documents and prescribed application fee separately, along-with each application (s).
- The applicants already in Government service may send their applications through proper channel or may produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer, while submitting the aforesaid documents to the AIIMS.
- The envelope containing the application form and relevant documents must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor of_or Lecturer in Nursing”.
- Last date for submission of AIIMS application form shall be 31-05-2011. Application form received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- The appointments against the aforesaid posts will be “tentative in nature” and subject to final outcome of the SLP No. 2106/2002 pending, before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC.
- The Advertisement published in various newspapers and employment news vide advertisement No. 2/2008JFC inviting applications for various faculty posts in AIIMS, is hereby treated as cancelled / withdrawn.