Tata Memorial Hospital Jobs Openings 2013
Tata Memorial Hospital,
Dr. E Borges Road,
Mumbai – 400 012,
Phone No : + 91 – 22 – 24177000, + 91 – 22 – 24146750,
Fax : + 91 – 22 – 24146937.
Tata Memorial Hospital invites application for the following posts.
Name, Pay Scale and Qualification for TMH Jobs :
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Scientific Officer D ( Transfusion Medicine ).||1 ( One ).||40||15600 - 39100 + 6600||1) Ph.D. in Cytogenetics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Molecular Genetics/Applied Biology or Life Sciences or in a related field.
2) Minimum 3 years Post-doctoral relevant Laboratory experience in a Hospital or Research Institute will be essential.
|2||Engineer C ( Civil ).||1 ( One ).||40||15600 - 39100 + 5400||1) Full Time B.E. / B. Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
2) Minimum five years post qualification experience in Construction and / or maintenance of Institutional Buildings / Complexes, Quarters / residential buildings with an exposure in estimation, budgeting, tendering, site supervision along with public health works, quality assurance at site.
|3||Scientific Officer SB ( Pathology ).||1 ( One ).||35||9300 - 34800 + 4800||1) M.Sc.(Botany / Zoology / Chemistry ) and preferably with a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute and at least 2 years experience in a responsible position of a Histopathology and Immunohistochemistry Laboratory of a large Hospital / Diagnostic Centre.
2) Candidates with proficiency in English language, Computer Skills and who are well conversant with Accreditation related process will be given preference.
|4||Scientific Officer SB ( Molecular Laboratory ).||1 ( One ).||35||9300 - 34800 + 4800||M.Sc.( Chemistry / Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Zoology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology ) ( or ) M.Tech ( Biotechnology ) from a recognized institute and atleast 2 years experience in Molecular Diagnostics or Molecular Biology and quality control procedures in clinical laboratory. Candidates with proficiency in English language and Computer Skills will be given preference.|
|5||Institution Review Board ( IRB ) Administrator.||1 ( One ).||35||9300 - 34800 + 4800||1) M.Sc. in Life Science or Social Science from a recognised University.
2) The candidate should be trained in managing all functions of a busy IRB with good communication and organisational skills.
3) Preference will be given to the person with sound knowledge and experience of clinical trials and data management in Medical Research.
4) Working knowledge of computer will be essential with proficiency in MS Office viz. Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet.
|6||Officer in charge ( Dispensary ).||1 ( One ).||45||9300 - 34800 + 4800||1) Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university and registration with State Pharmacy Council.
2) Additional Qualification in Material Management / Business administration in a relevant field from a reputed institute is desirable.
3) He / She should have minimum 15 years experience in a functioning Dispensary of a large specialty hospital of which at least 3 years should be at a senior level.
4) The incumbent must have adequate knowledge of computerised operations, inventory management, well versed in FDA rules and procedures as per Drugs and Cosmetics Act.
5) He / She should be able to maintain on line systems.
6) He / She should be able to lead a team of Pharmacists for functions of purchase, stores, sales and administration in a Dispensary.
|7||Scientific Assistant B ( Pathology ).||1 ( One ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) B.Sc. ( Chemistry / Botany / Zoology ) from a state University as a full time Course with minimum 55% marks with DMLT from a recognized institute. 2) Preference will be given to those who have worked in a Surgical Pathology Laboratory with experience in Histotechnology, IHC and Pathology museum techniques with an added computer qualification and reasonably good language and communication skills.|
|8||Scientific Assistant B ( Haemato Pathology ).||1 ( One ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) B.Sc.( Biochemistry / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology ) with minimum 55% marks with DMLT.
2) Preference will be given to those who have some experience in the relevant field.
|9||Scientific Assistant B ( Molecular Laboratory ).||1 ( One ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) B.Sc.( Biochemistry / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology ) with minimum 55% marks with DMLT or B.Sc. ( MLT ) or BMLT.
2) Preference will be given to those who have experience in Molecular Biology / Pathology Techniques.
|10||Scientific Assistant B|
( Radio Diagnosis ).
|1 ( One ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) B.Sc.( Physics ) with minimum 55% marks and 2 years Diploma in Medical Radiography ( or ) HSC and 3 years degree course ( B.Sc. ) in Medical Radiography.
2) At least one year experience as Medical Radiographer in a large Hospital with experience in CT and MRI will be preferred.
|11||Scientific Assistant B ( CSSD ).||1 ( One ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) B.Sc. with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University and minimum 2 years experience as CSSD Technician in a Sterilization Department of a large Hospital / Institute.
2) Candidates with higher qualification and experience will be preferred.
3) Knowledge of surgical instrumentation is desirable.
|12||Scientific Assistant `B’ ( Biochemistry ).||1 ( One ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) B.Sc.( Biochemistry / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Microbiology ) with minimum 55% marks and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
2) Preference will be given to those who have some experience in the relevant field.
|13||Scientific Assistant B ( Emergency Laboratory ).||1 ( One ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) B.Sc. with minimum 55% marks and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
2) Candidates with some experience in handling Biochemistry & Hematology Laboratory related work, Coagulation & working independently in a reputed institution will be preferred.
3) Candidates with less percentage will be considered for lower post.
|14||Technician C ( Molecular Laboratory ).||2 ( Two ).||30||5200 - 20200 + 2400||HSC plus CMLT Preference will be given to those who have at least 1 year experience in the field of Molecular Biology.|
|15||Technician A ( Electrical ).||2 ( Two ).||30||5200 - 20200 + 1900||SSC and NCTVT / ITI two years course in Electrical / Electronics / IT and Electronics Maintenance from Government recognized Institute and having two years experience preferably in operating and maintaining Audio Video related equipments etc.|
|16||Assistant Security Officer.||5 ( Five ).||30||9300 - 34800 + 4200||1) The Candidates with defense back ground having minimum 15 years reconable service and minimum 8 years experience in supervisory cadre is admissible if he possess an educational qualification as equivalent to graduation.
2) Preference will be given to a candidate who has working knowledge in hospital security for minimum 5 years.
|17||Clerk cum Telephone Operator.||1 ( One ).||30||5200 - 20200 + 1900||1) Graduate from a recognised University with Telephone Operator’s Course with excellent communication skills and minimum one year experience of handling Exchange Board preferably EPABX and Radio Paging System Encoder in a reputed Institute / Hospital. 2) Ability to converse in English, Hindi and Marathi. Will have to work in shift duties including nights, Sundays and Holidays and when required in Reception and other office area.|
|18||Driver||1 ( One ).||27||5200 - 20200 + 1900||1) SSC passed with minimum three years experience of driving Public Transport.
2) Possession of valid Heavy Driving License and Bus Badge is essential.
TMH Mumbai Application Forms 2013 :
- Eligible applicants would be required to apply online only through the link on our website viz. tmc.gov.in / application form. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- For applying Online, the applicant must possess valid Email ID and a facility to take printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt.
- All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding call letters etc. will be provided through email. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam / bulk mail folder etc.
- The candidate shall submit a Demand Draft of 300/- ( 75/-for SC / ST candidates ) drawn in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 by Post / Courier before the last date of receiving the applications to the
- H.R.D. Officer, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted. Female candidates are exempted from paying of fees while submitting application.
- The application can only be submitted after entering the Registration Slip No., DD Number.
- The candidate must submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form.
- Only committed applications will be accepted.
- The candidate will be responsible if the application is not committed online and submitted to H.R.D. Department.
- Names of short listed candidates will be displayed on our website.
General Instructions :
- Last date for receiving applications is 28th March, 2013 up to 5.30 pm.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application. Age Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Handicapped. Age Relaxation for Ex servicemen as per rules. Age may be relaxable in cases of exceptional merit, qualifications and experience ( only for Sr.No.1 ) and also for departmental candidates.
- For details of the essential qualifications and experience for various positions, service conditions, and emoluments, how to apply etc., visit our website http://tmc.gov.in
- It is mandatory to submit online application only. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualification, experience, caste etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete.
- In addition to pay other allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules. The Institution has an option either to offer scale of pay as mentioned above or consolidated pay for a fixed term contract basis to the selected candidates.
- On the recommendation of the Selection Committee, candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than advertised depending on the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview and needs in respective Department.
- Appointed candidates may be placed as per needs of the Departments in the Tata Memorial Hospital and / or ACTREC at Navi Mumbai.
- Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application forwarded through the head of the organization.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each post.
- Three Referees ( applicable for Sr.No.1 to 6 only ) listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work during past 5 years.
- Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw any fee paid under any circumstances.
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidate to appear in the written examination and / or interview without assigning any reason there for.The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like number of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and decided to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview.
- The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut off marks ( Group / Stream / Discipline / Category wise etc. ) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regards shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
- Admission to written test ( if required ) / issuance of call letter for interview is purely on provisional basis without verification of age, qualification, category of candidate with reference to the relevant documents. The verification of documents for the successful candidates in the written test will be done at the time of interview.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact ( s ), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Tata Memorial Centre takes no responsibility for non receipt of application through Online for whatsoever be the reason.
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected. Canvassing of any form will disqualify candidates.
- The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.