The Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha, is an autonomous organization, Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
The Council is an Apex Body in India for formulation, development and promotion of Research in Ayurveda & Siddha system of medicine.
The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 35 institutions located all over India There is an attractive performance based time bound in-situ promotion scheme for the Scientist of this Council.
Applications are invited for the following post :
Name of the Post : Statistical Officer
No. of vacancy : One (UR)
Age : 40 years and below as on 1.1.2010. Relaxation admissible for SC / ST / OBC / PH / persons in Govt service etc. as per Central Govt. Rules in force. No age bar for the employees of the CCRAS.
Scale of Pay : Pay Band - 3 (Rs. 15600 - 39100) + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
Qualification Essential :
Post - Graduate degree in Statistics / Mathematics with statistics as one of the subject from a recognised University / Institution.
Five Years experience in statistical work involving collection, compilation and interpretation of statistical data preferably in the field of medical and health statistics in a recognised Institution.
Ph.D in Statistics from a recognised University / Institution.
Two years experience in statistical work involving collection, compilation and interpretation of statistical data preferably in the field of medical and health statistics in a recognised Institution.
General Conditions of the service :
1. The post is temporary but likely to continue. The fresh appointee shall be governed by new pension scheme.
The candidate selected will be on probation for two years and is transferable anywhere in India under the Council's Institutes / Centres / Units.
2. The application forms can be downloaded from the Council's Website www.ccras.nic.in.
The application along with the copies of testimonials and certificates should be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 100/- (for OBC / General candidate) and Rs. 20/- (for SC / ST candidate) drawn in favour of the Director General, CCRAS payable at New Delhi. Physically handicapped are exempted from application fee.
3. The application for the above post is to be submitted within 30 days from the date of advertisement. The application received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
4. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. White forwarding applications of in-service candidates.
Head of the Institutions should certify that the applicants are free from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated.
Photocopies of ACRs dossier of the candidate(s) for the last five years may also be forwarded along with application in sealed covers.
5. Candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd class railway fare for to and fro journey by shortest route as per rules on production of Railway Tickets.
6. Late applications / Incomplete applications or applications received without Bank Draft and attested copies of experience, academic qualification, age and community will summarily be rejected.
7. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate, or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment will disqualify the candidate.
Central Council for Research in Ayurveda and Siddha - CCRAS