ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region,
Umiam - 793 103,
Indian Council of Agricultural Research invites application from Indian Citizens for the following vacancies in the pay band of Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-
Name of post
Place of posting and reservation
No. of Vacancy
Subject Matter Specialist (T-6)
Master Degree in the following disciplines :
Hailakandi, Basar OBC-1
Plant Breeding / Seed Technology
Two years working experience in any reputed organization.
Understanding of agricultural situation in the North East Region.
Pl. Pathology / Entomology / Pl. Protection
Farm Manager (T-6)
Any field of Agricultural Science
Maintenance Engineer (T-6)
M. Tech in Civil / Maintenance Engineering.
(One is reserved for Physically Handicapped)
General Instructions :
1. Age limit Maximum 35 years as on date of closing. Relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / Ex. Serviceman and Physically handicapped as per rule.
2. Only interview will be held for the posts.
3. Screened candidates shall only be called for interview
4. The Institute shall have the right to fix criteria for screening the applications.
5. No. upper age limit will be applicable for regular ICAR employees(not contractual worker)
6. The candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred) in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in the name of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam. Candidates of SC / ST categories will be fully exempted from paying application fee.
7. The posts are non-governmental and carry usual allowances. Selected candidate will be under "Defined Contributory Pension Scheme" as per Central Government Rules mutatis - mutandis applicable in ICAR.
Post of Subject Matter Specialist in KVKs are co-terminus with the Project.
8. Attested copies of mark sheets and certificate regarding age, educational qualifications, experience, caste etc. should be submitted along with the application.
9. Candidates seeking concessions under OBC category shall have to produce fresh certificate from competent authority regarding fulfillment of 'Non Creamy Layer' criteria.
10. A passport size photograph should be affixed on top of the application.
11. When called for interview, the candidates will have to appear before a Selection Committee at a place and date(s) to be notified in due course.
12. Applications received late and in incomplete form will not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates. Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the advertisement will not vest any right in the candidate for being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
13. Last date for receipt of the application is 20th August, 2010.
14. Applications should be addressed to :
ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region,
Umiam - 793 103,
In case of any doubt / suit, the decision of the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region shall be final and binding.