NMDC Limited Hyderabad Job Openings 2014 :
Hyderabad – 500028,
Website : www.nmdc.co.in,
E – Mail : email@example.com.
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt, of India and Multi locational, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than 12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc.
Name of the Post : Junior Stenographer Grade III
No.of.Post : 02.
Jr. Stenographer Age Limit : 30 Years ( relaxable up to 5 years for ST candidates and 10 years for PwD ( VH ) and for Ex – Servicemen as per guidelines )
NMDC Limited Hyderabad Qualification & Experience Details 2014 :
For SC / ST Category :
a) Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce etc. from a recognized University / Institute.
b) Pass in Lower Grade English Shorthand and Higher Grade English Type-writing examination from Board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualification duly recognized by Govt. Authorities.
c) Candidates should have minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English short handand 40 words per minute in English type-writing. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi Language, Knowledge of Computer / Telex / Fax / Xerox and other office equipment
operation is desirable. Candidates having working experience as LDC – Typist / Stenographerwill be preferred.
For PwD ( VH ) Category :
1. Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce etc. from a recognized University / Institute and qualified in Braille English Shorthand @ 80 words per minute & English Typewriting.
2. PwD ( VH ) candidates are required to produce PH certificate as per Govt, of India norms in prescribed proforma in support of their claim clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more failing which the NMDC Limited Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 application is liable to be rejected.
NMDC Limited Hyderabad Selection Process 2014 :
1) Candidates belonging to ST category meeting the above requirements will be called for written test / shorthand test @ 80 words per minute and transcription thereof and Typing test @ 40 words per minute ( on personal computer ). PwD ( VH ) candidates meeting the above requirements will be called for English Shorthand Test @ 80 words per minute and transcription thereof on Personal Computer ( with Speech / Magnifying software ) or manual typewriter. Those candidates who qualify in the tests only will be called for interview.
2) Mere qualifying in tests does not entitle candidates for employment.
3) The selected candidates will initially be appointed as Jr. Stenographer Gr.lll ( Trainee ) for a period of 18 months on a consolidated stipend of 12000/- p.m. for the first twelve months and 12500/- p.m. for the remaining six months. The period of training may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Management.
4) On Satisfactory completion of training period, the successful candidates shall be placed in the pay scale of 12030 – 3% – 21220 ( RS – 04 ) ( Revised ). Besides Basic Pay, DA and Perks & Allowance, other benefits include free medical facilities. Leave Travel Concession, CPF, Gratuity. Group Insurance, Pension etc. as per rules of the Corporation.
NMDC Limited Hyderabad Application Form 2014 :
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may send in their Bio – data containing Post applied for, Name, Father’s Name, Mailing address, category ( ST / PwD ( VH ) ). Date of birth, Qualification ( Starting from Matriculation with name of Institution / University, percentage of marks, Division, year of passing, Experience ( Name of employer, date of joining & leaving, designation, pay scale, last pay drawn ) and other particulars including phone and e – mail id, affixing recent passport size photograph together with copies of certificates to the Dy. General Manager ( Personnel ) ( R & P ), NMDC Limited, Khanij Bhavan, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028, on or before 11th August, 2014.
NMDC Limited Hyderabad General Conditions :
Outstation candidates called for Test / Interview will be paid single sleeper class rail fare by the shortest route subject to production of railway tickets as per rules. Mere fulfilling of the minimum criteria prescribed does not entitle any candidate to be called for the test / interview. The Corporation reserves its right to call candidates with / without experience at its discretion.