National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources - NBPGR
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research),
New Delhi - 110 012.
Applications are invited for filling up the post of Lower Division Clerk at National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Base Centre, Ranchi.
NBPGR with Headquarters at New Delhi is under Administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Name of the Post
No of Post
Pay Band & Grade Pay
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
One post reserved for OBC
Rs. 5200 - 20200/- + G.P. Rs. 1900/-
Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board. Proficiency in typewriting at a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
Graduation with Knowledge in computer application
Age : 18-27 years as per recruitments rules of ICAR. No age limit for ICAR employees.
The post is reserved for OBC and hence the relaxation of age is as per Govt, rules by three years i.e. candidate upto the age of 30 years can apply.
Fee : Rs. 100/-
General Instructions for candidates :
1. Application in white paper (in A4 Size) containing (i) Name in full (ii) Father's / Husband's name (iii) Nationality (iv) Place & date of Birth (v) Age as on closing date of the application (DD/MM/YYYY). (vi) Sex (Male/Female) (vii) Present Address (viii) Permanent Address (ix) Whether belong to OBC. Designation of OBC caste certificate issuing Authority with the date when the certificate is issued,
(x) Educational qualifications : In the chronological order S. No., Name of Examination, University / Board, Year of passing, division and percentage, subjects passed, (xi) Experience name of employer (indicate autonomous / Govt. / Private), designation, pay scale, salary, period : from-to, duties
(xii) Details of the demand draft : Name and address of issuing Bank, date of issue, demand draft No., amount in rupees, (xiii) Name of Employment Exchange with Registration No. if available and date up to which it is valid (xiv) Any other information (xv) Declaration : I do hereby declare that all the statement made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief,.
I understand and agree that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect / incomplete or ineligibility being detected at any time before or after selection, my candidature is liable to be rejected.
I shall be bound by the decision of the Director, NBPGR, New Delhi. I have never been punished or debarred from govt. (Central / State) Autonomous Organization and ICAR Service. I have not been convicted by a Court of law for any offence, (xvi) Signature with date.
The form should be submitted with a recent passport size photograph of the candidate affixed therein and duly attested by a gazetted officer.
One additional self-attested photograph should be sent along with the application.
2. Fee Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of Director, NBPGR, New Delhi is to be paid through demand draft issued by any Nationalized Bank and payable at New Delhi. No other means of payment i.e. IPO/Money Order will be accepted and such of application will be rejected outright.
The date of bank draft should not be earlier than the date of publish of the advertisement in the Employment News and the same should be valid for a period of six Months. Candidate must write his / her name and address on the back of demand draft.
3. Copies of certificates (attested by a Gazetted Officer) in proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste status (i.e. OBC issued by the Competent Authority).
4. Persons already employed should route their application through proper channel only and submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
5. Only short- listed candidate will be called for written test.
6. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate in connection with the process of selection / test / interview / appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
7. Applications complete in all respect should reach the AAO(E), NBPGR, Pusa Campus, New Delhi - 110012 within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement and envelope should be super-scribed with ' Application for the post of L.D.C.".
8. Incomplete application or application received after the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. NBPGR will not be responsible for any postal delay.
9. The prescribed qualification is minimum and enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for interview / test. Director, NBPGR, New Delhi reserves the right to fix the criteria to short-list the candidates for test / interview, after due screening of applications. Only those who qualify the written test will be called for typing test and interview.
10. The post is temporary but likely to continue. The selected candidate wilI be posted at NBPGR, Base Centre, Ranchi at present. However, he/she will be liable to serve anywhere in Regional Stations of NBPGR / any Institute in Indian Council of Agricultural Research / Centres.
11. The post is non Govt, under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research which will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt, of India w.e.f 01.01.2004 mutatis mutandis and as amended from time to time.
12. Crucial date for determining the Age Limit of candidates for this post will be closing date of the receipt of Application form.
13. This advertisement is also available through www.nbpgr.ernet.in.
14. No TA will be paid to the candidates called for test / interview.
15. The Director, NBPGR reserves the right to fill up the post and also to cancel/withdraw the selection process.
16. The Director, NBPGR reserves the right to adopt revised recruitment rules in the case the same is revised before selection.
17. All the dispute / litigation, if any will be subject to New Delhi Jurisdiction only.
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources - NBPGR