The appointment of this post is for the specific period of project and service will automatically stand terminated at the end of the contract period.
The Walk in interview for the above position will be held on 31st March 2010, at 11.00 am, at NDRI, Southern Campus, Adugodi, Bangalore-560030.
Candidates interested to appear for the interview are advised to come in person with all the original Academic and experience testimonials.
|Name of the Post||Research Associate|
M.Sc / M.Tech in Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Dairy Chemistry and related subject with two years research experience for Research Associate (Junior) or Ph.D / Doctorate in Dairy Technology / Dairy Chemistry for Research Associate (Senior).
1. Research experience in process optimization.
2. Chemical and microbial analysis of milk products.
3. Data analysis with advanced version of computer applications.
1. Rs.17,000/- (fixed) + HRA per month for Master Degree Holder.
2. Rs.18,000/- (fixed) + HRA per month for Doctoral Degree Holder.
1. Below 40 years as on the date of interview (Relaxable in case of SC / ST / OBC candidates as per norms.)
2. Maximum age limit is 45 years in case of Women candidates.
|Place of Posting||Southern Campus of N.D.R.I. Adugodi, Banglore-560030.|
|Duration||Up to 31st March, 2012|
|Terms & Conditions|
1. Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the scheme or earlier depending on the performance.
2. The appointment will be terminated either with the termination of the scheme or even before at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
|3. The Institute or ICAR will have no liability, whatsoever, for the persons recruited under the Scheme.|
4. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the vacancy as notified in the above advertisement.
5. The initial offer will be up to 31st March, 2011 at the first instance extendable up to the end of the project subject to satisfactory performance.
6. No objection certificate from the employer is preferred if already in the service elsewhere.
|7. No TA / DA will be paid to attend the interview.|
8. Canvassing/political pressure in any form will render the candidate disqualification for the position.
|9. The Director / Head's decision will be final and binding in all aspects.|