North East Institute of Science & Technology(NEIST)
Applications are invited for 1 (one) post of Receptionist in North East Institute of Science & Technology (Formerly Regional Research Laboratory), Jorhat, Assam. Details of Educational Qualifications, Job requirement, age limit, pay scale and category are as mentioned below:
Details of Posts & Scale of pay: Receptionist (One post-UR) Rs.5000-150-8000/-
Essential Qualification & Experienc:
Female with Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with 2 years relevant experience as Receptionist in a Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking. In case of non-availability of candidates with 2 years experience as above, candidates having 2 years relevant experience from reputed private firm will be considered.
Profile of expected Candidates:
Should have knowledge of Computer operation and PABX / EPABX
Should have good personality, pleasing manners and ability to receive visitors.
Should be fluent in English, Hindi and able to speak Assamese.
Age: 28 yrs
General Information / Details about Advertised Posts:
1. Applicant should be Indian national.
2. The posts carry usual allowances i.e Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Remote Area Locality Allowance, Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the Central Government employees in Jorhat city as made applicable to CSIR employees. Council accommodation will be allotted as per priority to be reckoned from the date of joining / availability, in which case HRA & Transport Allowance will not be admissible.
3. In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category, benefits such as New Contributory Pension Scheme based on defined contribution, Reimbursement of Medical expenses, conveyance Advance and House Building Advance are available as per rules of CSIR.
4. The Advt. No. 4/2007, application format have been incorporated in NEIST-Jorhat websitewww.rrljorhat.res.in / http://www.rrljorhat.com Interested candidates may see details of the Advt. in the website and download the Application form.
5. The Qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
6. The period of experience shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification for the post.
7. Candidate must indicate clearly as to whether any of their blood / close relatives is working in NEIST, Jorhat or in CSIR or in any other National Labs / Instts. of CSIR.
8. Age limit For NEIST: Age should not exceed the limit indicated in the Advt. as on the closing date of receipt of completed application.
9. Relaxation of upper age limit is admissible upto 5 years for SC / ST 3 years to the OBC candidates only (if the post falls under these categories).
10. Age relaxation upto 5 years may be allowed to the employees of CSIR / Central / State Government / Autonomous bodies / Public Sector undertakings, in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Govt, of India from time to time in this regard.
11. Relaxation of upper age limit for Ex Servicemen and PH candidates will be applicable as per Govt, of India orders.
12. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of certificate from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdictions he she had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt, of J&K to the effect that he / she had ordinarily being domiciled in the Kashmir Division of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
13. Applications from the candidates working in Govt, departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies and Govt, funded research agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel (advance copy of application should reach on or before the last date) and with a clear certificate that no vigilance case is pending/ being contemplated against him/her and the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected,
14. Regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
15. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimums and mere possession of it does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible for the Laboratory to arrange interview for all the candidates. The Laboratory may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. If required seminar / written test will be conducted for preliminary screening. The candidate should, therefore, mentioned all the qualifications and experiences of the relevant field, and over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
16. Incomplete applications / received after the due date or not supported with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, caste certificate etc., unsigned / without prescribed application fees etc. will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained
17. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare / ordinary bus fare from the normal place of their residence or that declared in the application or from the actual place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to the place of the interview as per rules.
18. Canvassing in any form and or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for his / her candidature for the post.
19. Interim queries will not be attended to.
20. The candidates selected for the above post would be governed by the revised Contributory Pension Scheme of GOI, as made applicable to CSIR with effective from 1.1.2004.
21. The selected candidate is liable to be posted in any of the establishments under the administrative control of NEIST Jorhat / CSIR, situated anywhere in India as and when required.
22. Last date for submission of application is 45 days from.the date of publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
23. Higher initial pay could be considered for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
24. North East Institute of Science & Technology How to Apply: Neatly filled in, application on A4 size paper in the prescribed format along with the summary sheet duly completed in all respects, signed and accompanied by attested copies of the certificates/testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. together with an application fee of Rs. 100/- which should be ONLY in the form of crossed DD of nationalized bank, payable at SBI, NEIST -Jorhat branch code No. 5604 (valid for a period of 6 months from the closing date for receipt of applications) drawn in favour of "Director, NEIST -Jorhat" should reach the Controller of Administration, North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat - 785006, Assam, India on or before 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Check list: Please ensure that you have
Indicated the name of the post applied for with the correct code number,
Affixed your recent passport size photograph,
Enclosed application fee of Rs.100/- which is in the form of Demand Draft only, if applicable
Attached all requisite certificates (attested copies) including OBC certificate issued by appropriate authority,
Route the application through proper channel if employed in Govt / PSU / Autonomous bodies,
Signed duly the application, summary sheet and
Super scribed the envelope with name of the post applied for.
North East Institute of Science & Technology(NEIST)