Government of India Ministry of Defence )
Mumbai – 400 101.
1. Commandant AFMSD Mumbai invites application from eligible candidates ( Indian National ) for recruitment to the following Post :
|S.No.||Name of Post||Pay Band + Grade Pay||Group||Category of Posts||Total|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||5200 - 20200 GP : 1900/-||"C"||01 - Ex - Servicemen |
01 - Un - reserved
2. AFMSD Mumbai Educational qualification, Age limit and Experience :
Educational qualification, Age limit and Experience requires for above – mentioned posts are appended below :
- 12th Class pass or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Should pass typewriting in English with a minimum speed of 35 ( thirty five ) words per minute or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 ( thirty ) words per minute on computer ( 35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word ).
- Age not exceeding 27 years ( The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of AFMSD applications )
- Ex – Servicemen : Service rendered in Army / Navy / Air Force shall be deducted from actual age and resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit i.e. 27 years prescribed for the post by more than three years.
3. Applicants must submit their bio – data along with two latest photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer and attested photocopies of testimonials for educational qualifications / experience / date of birth certificate issued by the competent authority. Ex – Servicemen should attach the copies of their PPO / Discharge certificate.
4. One self – addressed envelope of 4″ x 9″ size affixed with postage stamp of 22/- must be attached with Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot application.
5. Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot application for the post of Lower Division Clerk should be written in Bold Letter on top of the envelope.
6. AFMSD application will be accepted by the Post only. This office is not responsible for postal delay.
7. Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot application can be rejected by the board of officers without Intimation, if found incomplete.
8. Only photocopy of relevant certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer to be enclosed with the AFMSD application. Original certificates should Not to be enclosed with the application.
9. Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot application should reach at the following address by 1600 hrs within 21 days.
The Commandant, AFMSD,
Akurli Cross Road,
No. 3, Kandivli ( East ),
Mumbai – 400 101
10. The Commandant AFMSD, Mumbai reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test and interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience. Incomplete Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot applications without affixing photograph or without enclosing attested copies of education certificate / showing date of birth and if applicant is found overage on last date of receipt of AFMSD application as indicated above will be rejected.
11. Date and time of Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot written test and interview will be intimated after scrutiny of applications.
12. Number of vacancies is subject to variation / change.
13. The above posts carry service of All India liability.
14. No TA / DA will be provided to appear for Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot written test and interview.