Join Army Public Schools as Contractual Teacher All India Written Test for Selection of Teachers. ( Registered under Society Act XXI of 1860 ) AWES is managing 130 Army Public Schools all over India – Affiliation – CBSE Medium – English – Limited AWES vacancies available for contractual PGT, TGT & PRT ( Details of AWES vacancies are available with respective Schools. )
- Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT )
- Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT )
- Provisionally Registered Teacher ( PRT )
Selection Process for AWES : Written Test + Interview + Teaching Skills. Written Test on 11th Dec 2011. Successful candidates will get an AWES Score Car valid for all Army Public Schools. Last Date for Submitting AWES vacancy applications 15.10.2011.
AWES Pay Scale : As per AWES Rules.
AWES Eligibility :
- Minimum Qualifications strictly as per CBSE. B.Ed, is mandatory. ( B.E. B.Ed. for PRTs ). Age All India Except Delhi. Below 40 years.
- Age for Delhi Schools. Trained Graduate Teacher / Provisionally Registered Teacher below 29 years. Post Graduate Teacher below 35 years. Age applicable as on last laid down date of submission of Army Welfare Education Society applications.
- Relaxations permissible for teachers with experience as per rules of AWES.
Important Notes for AWES Recruitments 2011 :
Contact principal of nearest army public school to obtain guidelines & AWES career application forms at nominal cost of 10/-. For list of Army Public Schools visit AWES website at www.awes.nic.in Army Welfare Education Society recruitment application forms and guidelines can also be downloaded from above AWES website.