Atomic Energy Central School – AECS Job Openings 2012
No. 2, Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai – 400 094,
Phone No. : 022 – 25580584,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aees.gov.in
Preparation of 2nd Panel for engagement of teachers on “Part time Contract basis” in AEC Schools / Junior College, Anushatinagar, Mumbai, for the Academic year 2012 – 2013.
In view of the requirement of teachers in certain categories of posts due to completion of panels, it is proposed to conduct Second Round of Written test & Interviews for engagement of teachers on contract basis against the regular and leave vacancies that may arise during the academic year 2012 – 2013 in the following categories.
Name of the Post : Post Graduate Teachers
Pay Scale : 220/- Per Period
Maximum Age ( as on 1st April, 2012 ) : 40 years
Name of the Post : Trained Graduate Teachers
Pay Scale : 210/-Per Period
Maximum Age ( as on 1st April, 2012 ) : 35 years
Name of the Post : Primary Teachers
Pay Scale : 170/-Per Period
Maximum Age ( as on 1st April, 2012 ) : 30 years
AECS Mumbai Educational Qualification :
Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT )
|Subject||Qualifying Exam with desired|
|Desired Subject in Pre - Qualifying Examination||Teaching Qualification|
|Mathematics||MA / MSc in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics||BA / BSC in Mathematics||Non BEd Post Graduate
can also apply. Preference will be given to B.Ed Qualified candidates ( PGT only )
Trained Graduate Teachers : ( TGT )
|Eng/S.Studies||BA with 3 subjects viz :|
1.English as an elective subject
2 History or Geography &
3. Political Science or Economics
|HSC with English as a subject||BEd|
|Marathi||BA with Marathi as a main subject||HSC with English as a subject|
|PET ( Male / Female )||B.PEd of 3 yr duration ( or ) BA / BSc with B.PEd ( or ) 1yr BEd with Physical Education||HSC with English as a subject||Not Essential|
Primary Teachers : ( PRT )
|Category||Qualifying exam with desired subjects|
|PRT||i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
ii) Diploma or certificate in basic teachers training of a duration of not less than two years (or) Bachelor of Elementary Education ( BE.Ed)or BEd.
Age Relaxation ( Relaxation in upper age up to a maximum of ) :
- SC / ST : 5 ( Five ) Years
- OBC : 3 ( Three ) Years
- Woman : 10 ( Ten ) Years
- Physically Handicapped : As per Government of India Norms
Note : All the concessions mentioned above will be concurrent, that is, if the candidate is eligible for more than one consession , he / she will only be eligible for any one of the concessions of the highest permissible limit.
AECS Mumbai Mode of Selection :
- A written test in English and the concerned subject (s).
- Interview of the candidates short- listed on the basis of written test.
AECS Mumbai Interview Dates :
|Cateogory||Written Test on||Interview on|
|Primary Teachers||20th November, 2012 from 9.00am to 10.30am||
22nd November, 2012 from 9.30 am
|Trained Graduate Teachers’s||20th November, 2012 from 11.30 am to 1.00pm|
|Primary Teachers||20th November, 2012 from 2.00pm to 3.30pm|
|Venue||Atomic Energy Central School NO.2 , Aushaktinagar, Mumbai - 94 ( For Written Test and Interview )|
Results of the Written Test / Skill Test will be displayed on AECS – 2 Notice Board as follows :
Teachers : 21st November, 2012 at 10.00am ( The date and time of interview will also be declared along with the results )
- Candidates who have been empanelled on the basis of our advertisement No : AECS – 2/F66/Contract Teacher/2012-13/1285,dated 2nd March, 2012 need not apply again.
- However , they can apply for higher / lower / other categories of posts , if eligible.
- The panels of the previous empanelled candidates are displayed on the Notice Board of AECS – 2, Mumbai.
AECS Mumbai Application Form Procedure :
- Candidates are requested to report at the venue of the written test 1 hour before the test time so as to enable us to verify their documents. The eligible candidates may submit the applications two days in advance i.e. on or before 17th November, 2012 at AECS – 2, Office to avoid the last hour rush.
- The prescribed format ( in two copies ) may be downloaded AECS – 2 application from AEES website : www.aees.gov.in or can be had from AECS – 2, during office hours.
- Candidates must bring with them separate applications for each post (if applying for more than one post) along with complete bio-data giving details of age, qualification, experience, address for correspondence with telephone / Mobile Nos.and e-mail Id ,if any, supported by relevant documents in original with 2 passport size photographs. A set of attested photo copies of all mark sheets and certificates must be attached with each of the AECS – 2 application.
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending the written test and interview for the candidates.
General Information :
For all categories of Teacher posts :
- MA Ed / Msc.Ed / BA.Ed / BSC Ed / from NIE with desired subjects or higher qualifications are also eligible.
- Qualifying Degree/Diploma should be from a recognized university / institution with a
minimum of 50% marks in aggregate .English as a subject in Class XII is mandatory for
- Teaching qualification must be B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized university
whereever required. D.Ed / Certified / Basic Teachers Training for PRT’s.
- Competence to teach the concerned subject / subjects ( except Hindi / Sanskrit ) through English medium is required. Proficency in Hindi is desirable.
- Teaching experience in an English Medium School / College and Knowledge of Computer
operations. Use of modern educational technology are desirable.
- Candidates whose examinations results are awaited can also apply. They will be
considered, if selected, subject to submitting proof of acquiring desired qualifications at the time of interview.
- Candidates with SSC / SSLC ( 10 years course ) qualifications are not eligible for the post of Primary Teacher.