Department of Ayush,
Ministry of Health & F.W. Govt, of India,
61-65, Institutional Area Janakpuri,
New Delhi – 110058,
Phone : 011 – 28520430, 31, 32,
Fax : 011 – 28520435.
CCRYN applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for appointment to two post of Research Officer ( Y & N ) on Direct Recruitment as per the following details.
- Name of the post : Research Officer ( Yoga & Naturopathy )
- Category : Group ‘A’
- No. of vacancy : Two Regular posts ( 1 Unreserved & 1 OBC )
- Pay Scale : PB – 3, 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay 5400/-
Upper Age Limit for CCRYN Research Officer Post :
- Maximum 40 years on closing date for receipt of applications
- Relaxation of three years for OBC candidates
Educational Qualifications Experience for CCRYN Research Officer Post :
- BNYS degree awarded by Govt. Board / recognized University. OR Diploma in Naturopathy of minimum 4 years duration
- 8 ( eight ) years professional experience
- Class ‘A’ registration in Yoga / Naturopathy from Statutory State Board
- Proficiency in English / Hindi
- Aptitude for Research activities
- Published research work in the form of standard research papers in the field of Yoga/Naturopathy
- Practical ability to perform Yoga practices
- Last date of receipt of Application 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
- Selection Procedure By Interview of the eligible candidates
CCYRN General Conditions Details :
- The prescribed proforma for the posts may be downloaded from the CCRYN website of the www.ccryn.org.
- Attested photocopies of the relevant certificates of educational qualification, experience and category certificate in respect of candidates of reserved category should be attached with the application form along with two recent passport size photographs and forward the same in the name of The Director, CCRYN at the above mentioned address which should reach within the last date.
- CCRYN application should accompany with a Demand Draft of 100/- ( drawn on any scheduled Bank ) in favour of The Director, CCRYN. One self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp worth 25/-should accompany with duly filled application form separately.
- The incomplete CCRYN application form and application received after the closing date will be summarily rejected.
- New Pension Scheme of the Council will be applicable.
- Govt, servant should submit their CCRYN application through proper channel. However, an advance copy of the same may be sent to the Council.
- Mere submission of CCRYN application form and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to any person for test/ interview. The Director, Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy reserves the right not to fill up the posts without assigning any reason thereof.
- The age relaxation is also applicable to other categories of persons in accordance with the order issued by the Govt, of India from time to time.
- The candidates selected for appointment against the posts mentioned above are liable to transfer anywhere in India.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the test / interview at Delhi.