Central Electrochemical Research Institute Job Openings 2013
Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Tamil Nadu 630006,
Telephone Number : 04565 – 227713
Website : www.cecri.res.in
Central Electrochemical Research Institute requires application for Temporary Project Assistant III Post.
Name of the Post : Project Assistant III
Number of Post : 01 ( One )
Essential Qualification for projest Assistant III Jobs : B.E / B.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering ) with 55% Marks ( 50% for SC / ST ).
Pay Scale : 14000/- p.m. + HRA
Project Title : ” Development of Electrolytic process for the purification of Tetra Methyl Ammonium Hydroxide ( TMAH ) contaminated with its Carbonate, Oxalate, Acetate and Formate ”. SSP-19/13
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Application Form 2013
- Walk – in – Screening Test / Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 22nd November, 2013 ( Friday ) for selection of suitable candidate for the temporary position to be engaged in project SSP – 19 / 13.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk – in – Screening Test / Interview with all original & attested copies of certificates and duly filled – in application format appended below at 09 : 00 AM on 22nd November, 2013 at CECRI, Karaikudi.
Central Electrochemical Research Institute General Conditions
- Age relaxation will be given to SC / ST / PH / Women candidate’s upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation : As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC / ST / OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short listed for interview through a written test.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of the project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CECRI / CSIR.