1. Applications from interested candidate are invited by the Director, Defence Research laboratory, Tezpur for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate in the disciplines / specialization as indicated below.
|SI. No.||Nature of post||Basic Qualification||No. of post|
|a.||Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)||1st Class M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic / lnorganic / Analytical)||01|
|b.||Research Associate (RA)||1st Class M.Pharm / M.Sc. in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry with 3 years experience in research, teaching, designing & development or 1st Class M.Sc. & PhD in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Life Sciences.||01|
2. Age : Maximum of 28 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates) for Jr. Research Fellow and 35 years for Research Associate.
3. Tenure : Initially 2 years for JRF and 1 year for RA. The tenures are extendable as per Government rules.
5. Interview will consist of written test (multiple choice) and oral interview of the selected candidates out of written test. Candidates are required to produce certificates / testimonials in original at the time of written test.
6. Those having qualified in UGC / CSIR / NEI / GATE examination shall be preferred.
7. Typewritten complete bio – data should reach to the following address.
Defence Research Laboratory,
Post Bag No.2, Tezpur,
Assam – 784 001.
Last date for the receipt of application form is 3rd January, 2011.
A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right top corner of the first page of your application.
The application should be submitted along with a crossed Indian Postal Order for 50/- (Rupees fifty only) drawn in favour of Director, Defence Research Laboratory, Tezpur (candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC are exempted).
Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
8. Offer of Fellowship / Associate does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.