Indian Medical Practitioners Co-operative Pharmacy & Stores Jobs Opportunities 2012
Indian Medical Practitioners Co – operative Pharmacy & Stores,
( Multistate Co – operative society ),
Head Office 34 – 37 Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai,
Chennai – 600 001,
Phone No: 044 2452 1029 / 044 2452 0189 / 044 24520244 / 044 24526995 / 044 24520787 / 044 24526933,
Fax : 044 24523313,
Website : www.impcops.org
Email : email@example.com
The Management of IMPCOPS has decided to nominate Honorary Medical consultants to extend the business activities of IMPCOPS
Name of the Post : Honorary Medical Consultants.
Age Limit : should be below the age of 40.
Eligibility for Honorary Medical Consultant Jobs :
- ISM Graduate Doctors to offer medical consultation at our Medical consultation centre attached with or Sales Depots.
- Local Doctors are only eligible to apply.
- Must be a Graduate in ISM.
- Must have registered either in the State or Central Register of CCIM.
- Should normally be a local resident.
- Should strictly follow the medical ethics – wellbeing of the Patient should be of primary concern.
General Instructions :
- Nomination of Medical consultant is for a period of one year, renewable at the discretion of IMPCOPS based on performance of consultant.
- Honorary Medical Consultants can purchase medicines for their requirement from Head Office.
- If more than one person is willing to be appointed, Seniority,experience, aptitude and professional skills will be determined. The Team consisting of President, Vice-president and Secretary I / C will take the final decision.
- The employee who is presently working in Impcops or his / her wife / husband or his / her / blood relatives or the blood relatives of either husband or wife who is an employee of Impcops is not eligible to be appointed as Honorary Medical Consultant.
- Compensation to the honorary Medical consultants will be as follows.
- Of the total consultation fee of Rs 100 during every visit, Rs 80 will be paid to consultant as honorarium.
- From the Sales Discount, on the sale of medicines to the patients prescribed by the Honorary Medical consultant, 5% on Gold medicines and 15% for non Gold preparations will be given to the Physician as incentive.
- Both consultation fees and sale discount as stated in clause 14, will be paid by way of cheque to the Honorary Medical consultants, by the Head office once in 15 days on submission of report about details of consultation offered and also the details of medicines purchased by the patients to whom medicines were prescribed by Honorary Medical Consultant concerned.TDS from this amount will be deducted as per the rules.
- The period of nomination of Honarary Medical Consultant shall be one year and renewable based on the performance of the Medical consultants concerned. However, such renewal is not automatic and shall be done at discretion of the IMPCOPS.
- The IMPCOPS shall have every right to accept or reject the applications. The IMPCOPS has also got every right to cancel the nomination of Honorary Medical consultant at any time without assigning reason there for.
- In case of any dispute of any nature committed by the Honorary Medical Consultants such dispute shall be referred to the Court or other legal forums within the city of Chennai for adjudication.
- Application form can be downloaded from our website www.impcops.org and filled application may be submitted along with relevant documents and Demand Draft for 250/- drawn in favour of ‘THE SECRETARY,IMPCOPS LTD.’ payable at CHENNAI. The applications received without relevant documents and the prescribed fee will be summarily rejected.
- Last date for receipt of application 30th November, 2012 by 5.00 p.m.