Ministry of Human Resource Developement Job Openings 2014
New Delhi – 110001,
Telephone Numbers : 91 – 11 – 23383936 / 44,
Fax : 011 – 23381355,23384271,
Website : www.mhrd.gov.in,
E – Mail : email@example.com.
Ministry of Human Resource Developement requires application for Vice Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi ( A Central University ) Post.
Name of the Post : Vice Chancellor
Pay Scale : 75000 ( Fixed ) per month with Special Allowance of 5,000/- and other usual allowances.
Age Limit : The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of five years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
MHRD Newdelhi Procedure of Appointment :
- Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by the Search – cum – Selection Committee.
- Application / nomination from interested eligible individual / nominator to be received only online within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
The Vice Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be :
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professor in a University system or in an equivalent position in a reputed research and / or academic / administrative organization.
- Not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
MHRD Newdelhi Application Form :
- MHRD Newdelhi applications / nominations received in response to this advertisement alone shall be considered. Hard copy of the application / nomination, submitted online, duly signed by the individual / nominator, should be sent by Registered / Speed Post to : Shri Ramji Pandey, Undersecretary Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD Room No.515, ‘B’ Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi – 110115.
- The Hard Copy should reach at the above address as soon as 0n 10th January, 2014 from the last date of online application.
- For online registration, please log on to: http://teindia.nic.in/vacancy/login.aspx. and follow the link ” Application / Nomination for the appointment of Vice Chancellor, JMI, New Delhi” Details can also be seen on websites : http://mhrd.gov.in or http://www.jmi.ac.in “Application for the post of Vice Chancellor, JMI, New Delhi” should be superscribed on the hard copy of the application and the envelop.