National Research Centre on Pomegranate Jobs Openings 2013
National Research Centre on Pomegranate,
( Indian Council of Agricultural Research )
NH – 9, Bypass Road,
Solapur – 413 006 ( MS ),
Phone No. : 0217 – 2374262,
Fax : 0217 – 2374533,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nrcpomegranate.org
National Research Centre on Pomegranate ( ICAR ), Solapur, Maharashtra invites applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the following Post :
|1.||Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|No. of Posts||One ( 01 )|
|Category / Reserved for||OBC|
|Scale of Pay||Pay Band - 1 : 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay : 1900/-|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years on the closing date of receipt of applications. Relaxtion in Upper age shall be allowed to scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC and any other category as per the instruction issued by the Government of India from time to time.|
|12th Class or equivalent qualification from the recognized Board or University.|
|ii) Professional||Proficiency in typewriting at a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. Candidates who pass the written examination would be required to qualify in a typewriting test with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi as part of examination.|
|B.||Desirable :||Candidate having computer proficiency will be preferred.|
General Instructions :
- The post is temporary and likely to continue. ii) Crucial date for determining the age limits for the post shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Centre to call for test / interview all those candidates, the Director NRC on Pomegranate, Solapur reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience etc. to reduce the number. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for Written Test, Typing Test and Interview.
- The post carries usual allowances as per rules. Selected candidate will be under “Defined contributory Pension Scheme” as per Central Government rules mutatis-mutandis applicable in ICAR from time to time.
- Original certificates and mark sheet should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought when called for Written Test, Typing Test and Interview. Attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, experience and caste should, however, be submitted along with the application.
- One recent passport size photograph should invariably be enclosed with application.
- The candidates will have to appear for Written Test, Typing Test at a place and date ( s ) to be notified when called for the same and also before a selection committee at a place and date ( s ) to be notified when called for interview.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates called for interview. However, unemployed SC / ST candidates will be paid ordinary bus fare / II Class Railway fare as per the existing rules of GOI / ICAR subject to submission of original Rail / Bus tickets alongwith TA claim.
- Applications received after closing date and incomplete form will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for the post will have to submit application form and prescribed fee and have to superscribe the envelope “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk” addressed to
- Director, National Research Centre on Pomegranate ( ICAR ), NH – 9, Solapur – Pune Highway, Kegaon, Solapur – 413 255 ( MS ).
- Application fee for 50/- in the form of I.P.O. drawn in f/o “Director, NRCP” payable at Solapur OR Demand Draft in favour of “ICAR UNIT; NRC on Pomegranate” payable at SOLAPUR” ( SC / ST / Women candidates are exempted ) should also accompany the application.
- Candidates serving in the Central / State Government / Undertaking autonomous bodies etc. should apply through proper channel.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The last date for receipt of applications is on or before thirty ( 30 ) days from the date of this publication in Employment News ( dated 1st June, 2013 to 7th June, 2013 ).