Government of India,
Ministry of Defence Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO),
Hyderabad – 500 069.
Walk in Interview on 23rd Dec 2010 (Thursday) at new Transit Facilities (NTF). Opp. DLOMI Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad.
Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the following conditions for the appointment of 10 (Ten) posts of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) on temporary basis initially for a period of Two years. Selected candidates will be assigned to work the following areas concerned with aerospace systems.
a) Development of Microwave Systems.
b) Real time software development for embedded applications.
c) Development of Electrical systems.
d) Design of Analog and Digital Circuits.
e) Modeling and Simulation.
f) Quality Assurance and Reliability.
g) Design and Development of Mechanical Systems.
h) Design and Development of Optical Systems.
i) Electronic Systems – Mechanical Packaging and testing.
Educational Qualifications for JRF :
- First Class in B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical, CSE, EEE, ECE, Electronics & Instrumentation preferably with computer programming knowledge. OR
- First Class M.Sc in Physics / Electronics / Instrumentation / Applied optics or Opto Electronics and preferably with computer programming knowledge.
Stipend : 12,000/- pm and HRA admissible as per rules.
Age : The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Tribe and 3 years in case of Other Backward Communities. The Crucial date for determining age limit is 23rd Dec 2010.
Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-Interview on 23rd Dec 2010 (Thursday) at :
New Transit Facilities (NTF),
General Conditions :
1. Only Candidates who have completed the course and awarded Degree are eligible to apply. /
2. Candidates appearing for the Walk-in-Interview are required to register in NTF, OPP. DLOMI Kanchanbagh between 0900 hrs and 1030hrs on 23-12-2010. Only registered Candidates will be screened / interviewed.
3. Application form to be downloaded from the website” http://rcilab.drdo.in” completed in all respects and submitted at the time of Interview.
4. Candidates will be required to produce all testimonials community certificate, in applicable, in original during interview.
They must also bring a set of attested Photocopies of all testimonials along with two recent passport size photographs (other than the one pasted on the application form).
5. Those having qualified UGC / CSIR / NET / GATE Exam shall be preferred.
6. The tenure of the fellowship will be initially for a period of two years.
7. The offer of fellowship does not under any circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
8. Candidates working in Govt. / Public sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate to attend the interview.
9. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
General Information :
New Transit Facilities (NTF) Opp. DLOMI is located in the DRDO Township, Kanchanbagh and Bus Route Nos are 102, 102M, 102p, 103, 203A, 203K & 251 from Koti and 102 from Secunderabad can be accessed to reach Phisalbanda (MIDHANI Depot). From Phisalbanda, NTF. Opp. DLOMI DRDO Township is a walkable distance to the venue of Interview.