1. Sainik School, Chittorgarh, an English Medium Boys Residential Public School, affiliated to the CBSE and a member of Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC) needs one Assistant Master (TGT) in English on regular basis and one Art Master on adhoc basis.
2. Qualification & experience
(a) Assistant Master (English)
Essential qualifications: A Graduate in English with B Ed Degree from a recognized University or BA B.Ed with English as main subject of the Regional College of Education, NCERT.
Desirable: Post Graduate in English Literature with teaching experience in an English medium school and aptitude for sports as well as extra curricular activities with reasonable computer knowledge will be given due weightage.
Age: - 21-35 years as on 01 Jan 2008.
(b) Art Master
Qualification & experience: BFA/ MFA (Those with experience in teaching art will be given due weightage).
Age: - 21-35 years as on 01 Jan 08.
2. Pay scale:
Assistant Master (English) : 5500-175-9000 plus DA and other allowances & benefits as per Sainik Schools Society rules.
Art Master: 10000/- (consolidated)
3. Perquisites: Free accommodation as available, free electricity (limited units) free messing for self except during vacation.
4. Apply on plain paper with a pass port size photo, bio-data to include Name, Address, Date of birth, Mobile/ telephone number with STD code, Status (SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Gen), Academic record with percentage upto highest degree, Co-curricular activities and level of participation in games, NCC, Experience of teaching certificates with exact date and institutions served.
5. Applications with attested copies of documents along with A/c payee DD of Rs.200/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School, Chittorgarh payable at State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Branch Chittorgarh (Raj) Code No. 1237 and one self addressed envelope 9" x 4" must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.