CBSE AFFL No – 230 018.
1. Required for Principal Post :
Army Public School invites application for the post Principal in Welfare Education Society ( AWES ) is running a network of Army Schools ( English Medium ) ( Class – XII ) spread all over the country.
2. Selection Criteria for Principal Jobs :
Based on qualifications, Experience and panel Army Public School Principal interview ( only short – listed candidates based on Bio – data will be invited for Army Public School Principal interview ).
|Location of Army Public School||Upto Class||Place of interview||Apply to|
|Army Public School Tezpur ( Assam )||XII||Tezpur||Director, AWES Cell Headquarters Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata - 21|
- Principal Qualification and Experience : Strictly as per CBSE Bye – Laws Chapter – IX. The candidate should be IT literate.
- Age Limit for Principal Post : Below 50 years ( Ex – Servicemen below 57 years ) as on 01 August 2011, Pay and Allowances Negotiable along with other perks. Special incentives for outstanding merit candidates.
3. Application Procedure for Principal Recruitment :
Army public School Tezpur application will be submitted to the above address on plain paper giving out bio – data, photograph and copies of experience certificates / testimonials and any other relevant details.
4. Date for Receipt of Application in Army Public School :
Army public School Tezpur application must reach within 15 days from the date of publication of the Army Public School advertisement. ( No. TA / DA is admissible for attending the Army Public School interview ).