GD Goenka International School are Co – Ed Residential and Day Boarding School. Occupying on 8 acre campus in the heart of the city; comprising of State of the Art Infrastructure and Facilities. Following a comprehensive academic curriculum ( CBSE ), we endeavour to encourage the thought process with well qualified and experienced staff to facilitate the Learning Process and much more. In our quest for excellence GDGIS Delhi requires following staff having minimum qualification as per CBSE norms.
GDGIS Jobs in Faculty
- Trained Graduate Teachers ( All subjects )
- Post Graduate Teachers ( All subjects )
- Pre Primary Teachers Pre Primary in – charge
- Primary Teachers
- Primary in – charge Faculty – Robotics
- Art & Craft
- Music Sports in – Charge ( Female )
- Sports Coaches
- P.E.T. Squash Coach
- Language teachers for French, German, Spanish
House Parents ( Preferably Couples / Single )
1. Warm, sympathetic, organized and firm; with substantial experience of caring for young children in a residential situation.
2. They will be fully involved in Boarding life : leading activities, supervising and supporting students in their studies and personal development and contributing to the family atmosphere which is a characteristic of the G. D. Goenka Schools.
Food in Charge Jobs
1. Will be just supervising entire production process right from procurement of quality goods, cooking process, serving and cleanliness, etc.
2. Should have worked in similar capacity and possess Excellent leadership and manpower management skills.
GD Goenka International School Offers
- Excellent salary package
- Slate of the art Separate Accommodation ( Newly Constructed flats )
- Excellent Performance Appraisal Policy
- Management sponsored Quarterly Training Sessions across India
- Management sponsored yearly Overseas Training
- Meticulously designed Career Growth Path
For any queries please visit GDGIS website : www.gdgoenkasurat.com.
Please email GDGIS Delhi applications to : email@example.com or courier your GDGIS Delhi application send to the following address :
G. D. Goenka International School,
Wisdom Valley Building,
New City Light, RCC Canal Road,
Bharthana – Vesu Road,
Surat – 395 017, Gujarat,
Phone No : + 91 – 261 – 2916900 – +91 – 9925206903,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.goenkoglobal.com.