Latur – 413 531,
A premier day – cum residential school, applying best teaching learning practices and following ICSE curriculum invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions from Pre Primary to Grade 10 :
- Vice Principal
- Heads of Departments
- School Coordinators
- Senior Teachers
- Assistant Teachers
- Administrative Staff Secretary to Principal
- Music / Art / Craft / Dance / Physical Education Teachers
- Trainee Faculty ( Teaching / Administrative )
Promising candidates without the required qualifications and experience may still apply as ‘Trainee Faculty’.
Qualifications for Teaching Jobs :
- Graduate / Post Graduate with Montessori / E.C.C.Ed / Bachelor of Education / Bachelor of Library / Bachelor of Physical Education / TIC / Master of Business Administration from a recognised and reputed university.
- Excellent command over English.
- Computer proficiency.
- Competent working ‘Teacher Couples’ would be preferred.
Experience for Teaching Jobs : 3 to 5 years in reputed Indian Certificate of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education schools preferred.
Remuneration and Perquisites in Goldcrest High : we offer competitive compensation package including first class residential accommodation, special provision for education of children, meals for self and children and opportunities for professional development and growth. Preliminary Interviews will take place in major cities across India. The dates and venues will be intimated to candidates in due course.
General Conditions for Goldcrest High Recruitment 2012 :
If applying by post, mark the envelope with the position applied for If applying by email, mention the position applied for in the subject line and Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send detailed bio data with a recent passport size photograph within 10 days to reach the following address :
Latur – 413 531,