National Council for Promotion of Urdu language Jobs Vacancies 2013
National Council for Promotion of Urdu language,
( Ministry of Human Resource Development ),
Department of Higher Education, Government of India,
Farogh – e – Urdu Bhawan,
FC – 33 / 9, Institutional Area,
Jasola, New Delhi – 110 025.
National Council for Promotion of Urdu language ( NCPUL ) New Delhi, invited applications for the Post of Principal Publication Officer Group ‘A’ by transfer on deputation including short tern contract basis only at Delhi on foreign service terms.
Name of the Post : Principal Publication Officer.
Number of the Principal Publication Officer Jobs : 1 ( One ).
Pay Scale for Principal Publication Officer Jobs : PB – 3. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay 7600.
Qualification for Principal Publication Officer Jobs :
- Officers of the Central / State Governments. Research Institutes / Universities / Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis. ( or )
- 5 years regular service in posts in the PB – 3, 15600 – 39100+ Grade Pay 6600/-.
- Master’s degree in Urdu of a recognized University or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in publication work including experience of research / teaching, editorial and translation work, technique of printing and production of books.
Desirable : Preference will be given to the candidates possessing qualification M.A in Arabic or Persian.
Duration for Principal Publication Officer Jobs : initially for 3 year extandable upto 5 Years.
- The complete Bio – Data giving name, date of birth / appointment with present post, pay scale and experience in respect of those candidates fulfilling above eligibility conditions and who can be relieved immediately on selection may be forwarded to the office through proper channel along – with vigilance clearance certificate and attested copies of ACR for the last 5 years so as to reach this office within 30 days from the date of this publication ( dated 23rd February, 2013 to 1st March, 2013 ).
- To attract more participants in Selection Proceedings, minimum qualifying service may be relaxable, Advance copy can be sent directly by the candidate to avoid delay.
- Terms and conditions of Dept, of Personnel and Training’s OM No. Dept, of Per. & Trg. OM No. 2/29/91-Estt.(Pay-ll), dated the 5th January, 1994 as amended by O.M., dated the 20th June, 2006 will apply.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.