AIMST University now invites applications for the following positions Faculty of Medicine Lecturers / Senior Lecturers.
Clinical Staff are needed in General Surgery, Pediatrics, Ob – Gyn and Family Medicine, Orthopedics, ENT.
Clinical Academic Staff
- Need to be 30 years old by Sept 2011 ( born earlier than Sept 1981 )
- Must have done MBBS in a college approved by Malaysian Medical Council : See “Second Schedule ( List of Recognized Training Teaching Institutions )
- alternately, must have 5 years professional experience after acquiring PG qualification.
- Candidates who have failed in the DNB / MD / MS exams may apply for appointment as a “trainee lecturer” which can be upgraded after they acquire the PG degree / diploma , as approved by the Malaysian regulatory agencies.
Faculty of Dentisitry Lecturers
- Clinical staff are needed in Endodontics and Orthodontics.
- Must have done BDS in a college approved by Malaysian Dental Council OR alternately, must have 5 years professional experience after acquiring PG qualification.
Faculty of Pharmacy
Qualifications : Lecturer – Masters in Pharmacy with 5 years of teaching experience or PhD in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience.
Associate Professor – PhD in Pharmacy with 7 years of teaching experience.
Specializations Required : Pharmaceutics & Pharmacy Practice.
School of Physiotherapy : Lecturers
- Masters Degree in Physiotherapy ( Musculoskeletal, Cardiorepisratory and Neurology )ability to teach research methodology and biostatistics is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of Clinical Experience is crucial as this will enable lecturers to be able to teach with clinical context as physiotherapy is very skilled based vocational course of study.
- Ability to take up Clinical Supervision and Academic Administrative as part of the School of Physiotherapy, AIMST University.
- Good Command of English both ( Spoken and Written ).
- Excellence Communication and Interpersonal Skills – to handle students and peers.
AIMST University Applications containing personal particulars (CV) with two references must be sent before 20-06-2011 to the following E-mail ID : email@example.com