Cochin University of Science and Technology Jobs Openings 2013
Cochin University of Science And Technology,
Cochin University P.O.,
Cochin – 682 022,
Phone No : +91 484 2577290
Cochin University of Science and Technology invites applications from qualified candidates for appointment to the posts of Assistant Professors in the Self Financing Stream of the University as per the existing AICTE Regulation.
Name of the Post and Number of Jobs :
SI. No. Name of School / College Subject Reservation Number of vacancies
1. Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad. Master of Computer Applications Open 1
2. Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad. Master of Computer Applications SC Converts to Christianity 1
3. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Marine Engineering Open 1
4. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Marine Engineering ETB 1
5. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Marine Engineering Muslim 1
6. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Mechanical Engineering Open 2
7. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Mechanical Engineering ETB 1
8. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Electrical and
9. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Electrical and
10. Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering. Naval
Pay Scale for Assistant Professors Jobs : 15600 – 39100 + Academic GP 6000.
Age Limit : Age as on 01st January, 2013 not more than 40 years.
Eligibility for Assistant Professors Jobs : As prescribed by the existing AICTE Regulation ( Instruction Sheet No. I ( general instruction ) and instruction Sheet No. II containing details of qualifications prescribed for the posts can be downloaded from the website of the University.
Application Form for Assistant Professors Jobs :
- Applications to the above posts have to be submitted online in the prescribed application form available in the University website www.faculty.cusat.ac.in ( or ) www.cusat.ac.in
- Separate applications with prescribed fees details should be submitted online for each posts having separate serial number.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities outside Kerala should forward the eligibility certificate obtained from this University along with their application.
- Candidates shall apply online on or before 31st January, 2013.
- Candidates who are employed should also forward hard copy of their application duly filled, through proper channel, with No Objections Certificate.
- The hard copy of the application ( Part A & Part B ) along with Registration Fee, copies of documents to prove age, community, qualifications, experience, copies of publications etc.
- Applications should reach the following address on or before 10th February, 2013 at 4.00 p.m
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Kochi – 682 022.
- Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have already applied to these re – notified vacancies lecturers 1 in response to the university notification dated 01st October, 2008 and dated 30th September, 2010 have to apply afresh online by they are exempted from registration fee and their age limit will be as prescribed in the earlier notifications, subject to submission of proof of earlier application such as receipt of fee paid / d.d. no. etc.
- They may update their qualification and experience as per the existing AICTE regulation as on the date of this notification for each post re – notified.
- The Appointment against the above vacancies will be made as per the existing AICTE Regulation and reservation principles according to Cochin University of Science and Technology Act, 1986 and Kerala State Government Rules.
- The posts earmarked for Reserved Categories are exclusively reserved for them as per the provisions in the Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules.