Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji University of Agriculture and Technology Careers 2012
Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji University of Agriculture and Technology,
Banda, Uttar Pradesh
Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji University of Agriculture and Technology Applications are invited from unemployed and retired ( up to 69 – year age ) eligible candidates for the Post of Medical Officer on contractual basis.
Qualification for Medical Officer Jobs :
- M.B.B.S. degree from a University established by law in India with at least 55% marks in percentage system OR its equivalent grade in the point scale system.
- Desirable : Master’s degree / diploma in any branch of medical science and / or one – year experience of working in a reputed organization.
Pay Scale for Medical Officer Jobs : The remuneration payable to the Medical Officer engaged on contractual basis will be 25,000/- per month ( Fixed ).
General Instructions ;
- The post will be filled on contractual basis for a period of eleven months. The selected candidate shall have to execute a Contract–Bond with the University. The selected candidate shall remain under Contract of Service and shall not use this as a basis to claim the regular employment in the University in future. The contract may be extended as per requirements of the University or may be terminated by the University at anytime without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The fresh candidates and the retired persons are eligible to apply.
- Non – refundable Application processing fee in the shape of a bank draft of 1000 ( Rupees one thousand only ) for General & OBC candidates and of 500 ( Rupees five hundred only ) for SC / ST candidates in favour of “Comptroller, Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda U.P.”, payable at ‘Banda, U.P.’ is essential. The prescribed processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Being a single post, it will be unreserved.
- The main responsibility of the recruited faculty will be to establish health clinic at the University campus, check health fitness of the students and employees, and to provide health advice to them and the visitors of the University.
- The additional duties will have to be performed as and when assigned by the competent authority.
- Venue and date of interview for the post will be posted on the University Website ( www.mskjuat.edu.in ). It is in the interest of applicants that they should frequently visit the University Website to know the latest information including date & venue of interview, list of candidates called for interview, etc.
- The last date for receiving the applications in the University office is 7th December 2012 up to 5 p.m. The applications received after the last date shall stand rejected. Applicants should clearly note that the University will, in no case, be responsible for non receipt of their applications and any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
- Candidate should submit his / her ‘Application Proforma’ complete in all respects along with bank draft and other essential and supporting documents, either personally on any working day or through registered post/speed post to
Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji University of Agriculture & Technology,
Banda- 210001, Uttar Pradesh.
- The University will not entertain applications received after due date.
- The envelope containing Application Proforma complete in all respects must be superscripted as “Application for the post of Medical Officer”.
- No TA / DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The University is governed by the Act & Statutes of the Agriculture University Act 1958 of Uttar Pradesh, as amended from time to time.
- Any dispute related to this regard will be within the jurisdiction of the District Court, Banda.