Panjab University Jobs 2013
Bhai Ghanaiya Ji Institute of Health,
Chandigarh – 160 014.
Panjab University, Invites applications for the following posts of Part time Assistant Professors in Law ( for teaching 12 hours a week ), in the Department / institute / Centre as mentioned against each, for the Academic Session 2013 – 2014.
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor.
Number of the Assistant Professor Jobs : 24 Posts.
Fellowship for Assistant Professor Jobs : 22800/- per month ( fixed ).
Age Limit : The candidate should not be more than 65 years of age..
Qualifications for Manager Jobs :
Candidates should have good academic record with at least 55% marks in LLM ( 50% in case of SC / ST / Physically & Visually handicapped candidates ), 50% marks in LLB examination ( 45% in
case of SC / ST / Physically & Visually handicapped candidates ) and the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test ( NET ) conducted by the UGC, CSIR OR should have obtained PhD Degree in the relevant subject. ( or )
LLB degree with at least 55% marks and at least 10 years practice at the Bar / 10 years employment experience at officer level with experience of application / enforcement of the relevant branch of
Law / 10 years experience as Chartered Accountant.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased as per need at time of selection.
- Separate bio data / application is required to be submitted for each post / Department / Institute / Centre.
- The eligibility of every candidate will be determined on the basis of qualifications acquired and communicated to the office by him / her up to the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- All documents in original will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- If any information supplied by the candidate in his application form is found to be incorrect / false at any stage, his candidature / selection will be cancelled.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. University reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the University to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualifications.
- Candidates must attach all the documents related to their research activities / other activities done by them.
- One set of attested copies of certificates and Detailed Marks Cards in support of qualifications for Matriculation / School leaving, 12th class, Graduation, Postgraduation Doctoral degree must be attached with the application. Candidates who have done PhD should attach attested copies of result notification also. Attested copy of conversion formula in case of G.P.A. be also attached. The
candidates, who have mentioned their merit position in the University examinations in their application form, should attach an attested copy of the University merit certificate issued by the University concerned in support of their claim.
- Persons already in service must route their applications through proper channel.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. Applications along-with Bio data ( eight copies ), on plain paper, along with attested copies of certificates should reach Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Panjab University under Registered Cover / personally by hand up to 4.00 pm on 5th August, 2013.